Tuesday, November 14, 2017

Unseen Things Now in Paperback

Reader dear, check this out-- Unseen Things is now available in paperback!



Unseen Things, the novella I created with my co-conspirator Abby Rodriguez, started off as a serial that I ran on my blog, with twelve illustrated episodes, and we had So. Much. Fun. with it. It's probably been the most entertaining thing I've ever worked on as a writer. Possibly that has to do with it being so far removed from what I usually write. Rather than Fantasy adventure/romance, this one's Christian dystopian spec-fic. It's a really dark story, but I loved playing with the concept of spiritual light and darkness touching on the world of physical light and darkness. It was a great theme to work with, and I fell in love with these characters, even though one of them-- I won't name names--totally didn't cooperate and die when they were supposed to. Whatcha gonna do.

Anyhow, check it out on Amazon. Unfortunately, the print version doesn't have Abby's great comic-style artwork, so if you want to enjoy that, you'll have to stick with the Kindle book for now.

And stay tuned for some other cool announcements coming up. Until then, happy reading!

No comments:

Post a Comment